- The bank account must be in the United States
- The name on the bank account must match the name on the PayPal account
- Else, the account will be closed.
- At any given moment, the bank account cannot be connected to more than one other account.
- In the past, the bank account has been linked to three PayPal accounts (for a total of three).
- An already-existing bank account is linked to a PayPal account that has been restricted or has a balance that is below zero
Try a few different things, such as deleting your web browser’s cookies, temp files, and history – then closing the browser and reopening it to see if it helps. Another approach is to use a new web browser or, if feasible, a different computer to see whether the problem persists.
Why can’t I link my PayPal account?
If you are unable to link your accounts, there are a few things you should keep in mind: First and foremost, you must determine whether PayPal service is available in your country. Additionally, you should determine whether or not your bank is supported by PayPal.
Can I link PayPal to my bank account without a card?
In the case of linking PayPal to a ″card,″ no, it won’t go directly to your bank account without your bank account #. As a result, you must link each distinct bank account # separately so that the transfer of cash from PayPal goes into the bank account you want it to go into!! Do you understand what I’m saying now?
Why can’t I send money to PayPal?
There might be a variety of reasons for this, but the most prevalent is that your bank account is not in a nation where PayPal does business. Perhaps the routing or account information is entered erroneously on your part.