Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday. 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The drive-thru window opens at 8:30 a.m. Monday-Friday
What are the hours of operation at Community First Bank?
- Unless otherwise specified by the branch, the following hours of operation apply to all Community First Bank locations: Lobby hours are 8:30 a.m.
- to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday.
- Tuesday – Friday: 8:30 a.m.
- to 5:00 p.m.
- Drive-Up / Walk-Up Service Hours are 7:30 a.m.
- to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Thursday.Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.Saturday, 8:30 a.m.to 12:00 p.m.Hours on Holidays
How do I get my account information when my Bank Center is closed?
When your local banking location is closed, Community Bank has a number of options for obtaining your account information. When you use Community Bank Online Banking, you may access your accounts from any computer, at any time of day or night, seven days a week.
Who is community bank?
- Continue reading the FAQ information below.
- What is the mission of Community Bank?
- Community Bank is a financial institution.
- Community Bank is a Department of Defense (DoD)-owned bank that is operated by the Military Services to meet the financial requirements of approved customers and official DoD employees and contractors.
- A contract between the Department of Defense and a commercial financial institution allows the bank to operate.
What is the difference between community bank online and mobile banking?
When you use Community Bank Online Banking, you can access your accounts from any computer, at any time of day or night, seven days a week. For those who prefer mobile banking, you may access your account balance and history information at the touch of a finger on your mobile device with our Mobile Banking service.