The Bank of America’s SWIFT code is BOFAUS3N, and it should be used for any inbound wire transfers in United States dollars. Incoming wires in foreign currency should be routed to Bank of America using the SWIFT code BOFAUS6S. If you do not know or are unclear of the sort of currency you are receiving, please enter the code BOFAUS3N to find out.
What is SWIFT/BIC code for bank of America?
In the financial industry, SWIFT is an abbreviation that stands for the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, which is in charge of the registration of swift / bic codes all over the globe. Knowing the right Bank of America SWIFT/BIC code is vital for sending and receiving international wire transfers to and from your Bank of America account.
What is the SWIFT code for international wire transfers through bank of America?
- International wire transactions made via Bank of America are identified by the SWIFT code BOFAUS3N.
- SWIFT codes are a one-of-a-kind collection of letters and numbers that are used to identify individual banks and financial institutions all over the world, including those in the United States.
- Codes represent four bits of information that are used to transfer money between accounts in different countries:
What is the IBAN number for bank of America?
- The IBAN (International Bank Account Number) structure of Bank of America The ISO 3166 IBAN Checksum is the national country code.
- BBAN (Basic Bank Account Number) BBAN (Basic Bank Account Number) BBAN (Basic Bank Account Number) BBAN (Basic Bank Account Number) (Basic Bank Account Number) The ISO 3166 IBAN Checksum is the national country code.
- Bank Code Branch Sort Code Account Number GB 54 NWBK 165050 12345678 Account Number GB 54 NWBK 165050 12345678
Where is Bank of America located in the US?
- A mailing address for Bank Of America, N.A.
- is 222 Broadway in New York City (NY 10038, United States).
- The recipient’s entire Bank of America bank account number is required (including leading zeros).
- Name of the account as it appears on a bank statement for the recipient’s account What is a SWIFT Code (also known as a BIC)?
- A Swift Code is a one-of-a-kind worldwide code that is used to identify banks all over the world.