How to send money through PayPal using your account
- Step 1: Start the payment.
- Step 2: Select whether you’re making a personal or business payment.
- Step 3: Enter the details for the recipient.
- Step 4: Confirm the amount and currency.
- Step 5: Hit confirm, and choose a funding source.
- Step 6: Review the payment and you’re done.
- 1 How do I pay money into someone else’s PayPal account?
- 2 Can I send money from my bank account to someone’s PayPal?
- 3 Can I pay a friend through PayPal?
- 4 How do I send money to friends and family on PayPal?
- 5 Can someone send money to my PayPal account without having a PayPal account?
- 6 How do I send money instantly through PayPal?
- 7 Why can’t I send money to a friend on PayPal?
- 8 Is PayPal friends and family instant?
- 9 How much does it cost to transfer money from PayPal to PayPal?
- 10 Did PayPal get rid of friends and family?
- 11 How do I send money to friends and family?
- 12 Why does PayPal charge a fee for friends and family?
How do I pay money into someone else’s PayPal account?
To get started, log in to your PayPal account and enter the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. Select the amount of money and type of currency you want to send. If you use your PayPal account balance or linked bank account to make the payment there’s no fee to use the service.
Can I send money from my bank account to someone’s PayPal?
Click personal account for sending money to friends and family. Then get your bank account or credit/debit card to link your PayPal account. Once the account creation is completed, go to the homepage. Select “Send & Request ” from the menu bar at the top to transfer money to another PayPal account (or to request money)
Can I pay a friend through PayPal?
In order to send money using PayPal friends and family, both you and the recipient need to have a PayPal account (you can set one up for free). Under Send money, Enter phone number, email or contact name. When prompted, select Sending to a friend. Enter payment amount, add a note (optional) and Submit.
How do I send money to friends and family on PayPal?
How to send PayPal Friends and Family
- Log into the PayPal account.
- Select “Send & Request”
- Input the recipient’s details using either the name, email address or phone number in the “Send money” section.
- Choose “Sending to a friend” when prompted.
- Enter the payment amount and add a note, if desired.
- Click Submit.
Can someone send money to my PayPal account without having a PayPal account?
To make a payment through PayPal without opening an account yourself, you’ll have to have the recipient send you an invoice or money request. Embedded in the email will be a ‘Pay now’ button, which is all you need to make the payment without opening a PayPal account yourself.
How do I send money instantly through PayPal?
To send an instant transfer, click “Send Money” on PayPal. Enter the recipient and amount of the payment, and press “Continue.” Before sending the payment, click “Change” under Payment Method and pick “Instant Transfer.” This method requires a credit or debit card tied to your PayPal account.
Why can’t I send money to a friend on PayPal?
Check your PayPal account status. If you have a limited account you can ‘t send money. If you don’t have enough money in your PayPal account to send to someone, PayPal will not take the money out of your bank account. Make sure your bank account is linked to your PayPal account and that your account is in good standing.
Is PayPal friends and family instant?
Fees: Sending money domestically to friends and family via a PayPal balance or linked bank account is free. Time to receive funds: Funds are received instantly in the recipient’s PayPal balance and can be transferred to their bank account as soon as the next day.
How much does it cost to transfer money from PayPal to PayPal?
When sending money directly to another PayPal account, PayPal charges 5% of the transaction with a minimum fee of $0.99 and a maximum fee of $4.99. This assumes the transfer is funded by a PayPal balance.
Did PayPal get rid of friends and family?
We, all 23 of us, are talking about the fact that there is no friends and family vs goods and services button offered on the second or third screen. A paypal customer service agent told me that this was due to the buyer protection option being enabled.
How do I send money to friends and family?
Here are eight ways you can send money to family and friends fast.
- Zelle. Fees: None.
- Venmo. Fees: 3% fee when using a credit card; other payment methods are free.
- PayPal. Fees: None for U.S. transfers funded by PayPal balance or a linked bank account.
- Cash App.
- Google Pay.
- Apple Pay.
- 7. Facebook Messenger.
- Western Union.
Why does PayPal charge a fee for friends and family?
When sending money via “friends and family”, if the person sending the money is using a credit or debit card then the payor is charged a 2.9% fee with the option to pass that fee on to the recipient of the money. If the payor is paying from their bank account, they can send money to anyone in the US for no fee.