How To Send Money
- Start a private conversation in Messenger with the person you want to pay.
- Tap the “+” icon for more actions.
- Use the “$” icon to view the payment screen.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Push the “Pay” button to send the money.
- 1 How do you send money through Facebook messages?
- 2 Why can’t I send money on Facebook?
- 3 How do I set up Messenger payment?
- 4 How do I set up Facebook pay to receive money?
- 5 How does sending money on messenger work?
- 6 Where is payment settings on Facebook?
- 7 How long does it take to get money from Facebook Messenger?
- 8 Is it safe to send money through Facebook Messenger?
- 9 Can you send money on Facebook?
- 10 What cards does Facebook Pay accept?
How do you send money through Facebook messages?
To send money:
- Open your Messenger app.
- Start a chat with the person you want to send money to.
- Tap at the bottom of the chat, then tap.
- Enter the amount you want to send, then tap Pay.
- Tap Confirm [dollar amount] Payment.
- If you created a Facebook Pay PIN, enter it to confirm your payment.
Why can’t I send money on Facebook?
If you’re trying to send money in Messenger and it’s not working, it may be because: Your friend declined the money or didn’t add a bank issued debit card or PayPal account to their Messenger account. Your friend’s payments are disabled by Facebook. Try contacting your bank or PayPal support.
How do I set up Messenger payment?
In the Messenger app for Android, tap the Profile icon, then scroll down and tap Payments. In the iOS app, tap Settings, then Payments. Tap Add New Debit Card and complete that process. Tap here to access the Payments option in Facebook Messenger.
How do I set up Facebook pay to receive money?
To receive money:
- Open the conversation from your friend.
- Tap Add Card in the message.
- Add your debit card and setup your account to accept money for the first time.
- The money sent is transferred right away (it may take one to three business days)
How does sending money on messenger work?
To send money:
- Start a message with the person you want to send money to.
- Tap. then. and enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Pay or tap Next if you haven’t added a debit card or PayPal to your account and follow the onscreen instructions.
Where is payment settings on Facebook?
- Open the Facebook app (not Facebook.com in your browser).
- Facebook for iOS: Tap then tap Settings, and then tap Payments.
- Facebook for Android: Tap then tap Payment Settings.
- Tap New Credit or Debit Card to add a payment method to your account.
How long does it take to get money from Facebook Messenger?
Users just hit a small “$” icon that now appears in Messenger and type in the amount they want to transfer. Facebook says the money is sent right away, although it may take one to three days to show up in your bank.
Is it safe to send money through Facebook Messenger?
Facebook’s security measures Along with this, Facebook uses an extra layer of encryption for the financial information that is submitted through Messenger and Facebook Pay. Additionally, Facebook only shares your name, profile photo, and the dollar amount between you and your friend when you send or receive money.
Can you send money on Facebook?
Facebook allows users to send and receive money through the Messenger app and Facebook Pay, free of charge. Facebook’s software plays the role of financial middleman between the sender and the receiver.
What cards does Facebook Pay accept?
Facebook Messenger already had a service called Payments that let people send money from their bank accounts, but it didn’t support major credit cards. Facebook Pay will accept most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and users can also connect a PayPal account. Facebook says PayPal, Stripe and other