The Convenient Way to Send and Request Credit
- Dial *128*, the receiver’s number, *, amount you want to send, # and press send.
- Wait for the confirmation message.
- Then dial *128*1# and press send to confirm or to cancel, dial *128*2#
- Both sending/receiving users will receive a confirmation message.
- 1 How do I top up someone else’s Digicel phone?
- 2 How do you send credit to a Digicel phone?
- 3 Can you transfer credit from one phone to another?
- 4 How do you send credit to a lime phone from a Digicel phone?
- 5 How do I transfer Digicel to Digicel?
- 6 How do I top up with a voucher?
- 7 How do I top up someone else’s phone?
- 8 How do I send credit to another phone Ooredoo?
- 9 How do you share credit?
- 10 Can I transfer my pay as you go SIM to another phone?
- 11 How do I pay mobile credit?
- 12 How do you share credit on Digicel app?
- 13 Can you send credit?
- 14 How do I transfer credits to MTC?
How do I top up someone else’s Digicel phone?
In this article
- Dial *125# send.
- Dial *125*1876number#send. You can add the credit to your number or a friend or family member.
- Dial *125*Voucher Number#send.
- You will receive a message advising that the recharge is in progress.
How do you send credit to a Digicel phone?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button.
Can you transfer credit from one phone to another?
With certain exceptions, it normally isn’t possible to transfer credit between mobile networks. While mobile networks are under no obligation to move your credit to another account, they will normally do this as it’s a way to keep a loyal customer.
How do you send credit to a lime phone from a Digicel phone?
To send credit dial *128*1876 then the seven digits of the the telephone number * the amount#. For e.g. to send to $100 credit to 123-4567 dial *128*18761234567*100#.
How do I transfer Digicel to Digicel?
Get your family and friends to send you a data bundle with Digicel’s Data Gifting! Easy- just dial *123# to access the Digicel Store Menu, Select #4 for Data, Select #6 for Data Gifting and enter your friend/family’s number.
How do I top up with a voucher?
To top-up by voucher, select Top-up with a voucher and enter the 16-digit number printed across the receipt. Once you’ve entered the voucher code, your account will be topped up. To top-up by credit or debit card, you’ll need to register a credit or debit card first.
How do I top up someone else’s phone?
Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top-up. You will need a credit / debit card for payment. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account.
How do I send credit to another phone Ooredoo?
Step 1: Dial *140# on your Ooredoo mobile. Step 2: Reply with your 6-digit mPIN number to access OMM Menu. Step 3: Reply with 1 to select Transfers Local Option.
How to Share Credit
- Service activation – Type: EZ and send to 356.
- Share credit – Type: EZ
amount receiver’s mobile number PIN and send to 356.
Can I transfer my pay as you go SIM to another phone?
Yes you can transfer your existing PAYG phone number to a new phone, either contract or PAYG. In order to do this you will need to request a Port Authorisation Code (PAC) from your current network provider.
How do I pay mobile credit?
To spend with your phone, you typically need to store payment information in a mobile wallet. To do so, enter your credit card, debit card, or bank account information into the wallet (by typing it in or taking a photo of the card).
In this article
- After logging into the MyDigicel App, select “ ” from the home screen.
- Enter the 11- digit phone number of the person you want to top up, or select “Contacts” to select the person’s name (You can choose this option if the person’s number is stored in your phone).
- Enter the Voucher Code/Voucher Number.
Can you send credit?
The Credit U service allows you to send credit to a friend or family member from your phone to theirs. This is a very convenient way to give them credit if alternatives like online top up are unavailable.
How do I transfer credits to MTC?
How to use Airtime transfers? SMS the amount you wish to transfer and cellphone number of the person who will receive the airtime to 13700. Example: N$10 sent to 081xxxxxx would be 10#081xxxxxx SMSed to 13700. Upon which you will receive an SMS from 12400 asking “Do you wish to transfer N$X airtime to 2648xxxxxx?