Choose how to make the transfer Make the remittance by phone – call 1-800-472-3252. There’s a BDO remittance form you’ll need to fill out first, and you also need to already have a BDO remittance account. Mail the remittance. Again there’s a form – you’ll need to print this out and send it.
- 1 How can I transfer money from BDO to international account?
- 2 Can I get BDO Remit in Palawan Express?
- 3 How long does it take for BDO remittance?
- 4 Is BDO an international bank?
- 5 How can I transfer money from BDO online to MLhuillier?
- 6 Where can I claim BDO Remit?
- 7 Can I claim BDO Remit in GCash?
- 8 How do I know my BDO reference number?
- 9 How can I transfer money from BDO to another bank?
- 10 What is remittance reference number?
- 11 Can I transfer money from BDO to Singapore bank?
How can I transfer money from BDO to international account?
To Transfer Money to Another Person’s Accounts, you must first enroll the account:
- Login to BDO Internet Banking, click Enrollment Services > Other Person’s Account > Enroll.
- Fill-out the information needed then click Submit.
- Activate your enrollment via any BDO ATM using your BDO ATM Debit Card.
Can I get BDO Remit in Palawan Express?
BDO Remit has other Cash Pick-up partners, allowing beneficiaries to claim the remittance anywhere. REMINDER: Only Palawan Pawnshop is a BDO Cash Pick-up partner. Palawan Express Pera Padala Outlet or Agent is different from Palawan Pawnshop and is NOT a BDO Cash Pick-up location.
How long does it take for BDO remittance?
If it was sent through our Remittance Partner or tie-up abroad, crediting of remittance is done within 2 to 4 banking days. If it’s via Correspondent Bank (whether mainland or outside USA), processing would take 2 to 4 banking days.
Is BDO an international bank?
We have offices in Asia, North America, Europe and Middle East that provide fast, secured and reliable services. Our expansive network of partners allows accessible and convenient sending of money from anywhere in the world.
How can I transfer money from BDO online to MLhuillier?
To send money
- Log on to BDO Online or Mobile Banking.
- Select Send Money > Cash Pick Up at any BDO Branch/Partner.
- Choose one: Pick-up Cash Anywhere (Palawan Pawnshop, RD Pawnshop, Villarica Pawnshop, BDO Network Bank)
- Share the Reference Number with your receiver. Your recipient can pick up the money within one hour.
Where can I claim BDO Remit?
Cash Pick-up – Remittances may be conveniently claimed at accredited payout locations. Claim Peso or USD transactions at any BDO branch, BDO Network Bank branch, The SM Store and SM Business Services. Claim Peso transactions at Rural Bank partners, Palawan Pawnshops & RD Pawnshops.
Can I claim BDO Remit in GCash?
GCash has several cash-in options such as online banking, credit cards and remittance centers. If you have a BDO online banking account, you can use it to transfer money to your GCash wallet via InstaPay. It’s quicker and easier than over-the-counter cash-in options like Bayad Center and Palawan Pawnshop.
How do I know my BDO reference number?
A confirmation screen with your Reference Number is displayed after every successful transaction, which can be printed for reference. In addition, the transfers made will appear on your Account Details screen so you can see when they were posted.
How can I transfer money from BDO to another bank?
Send Money through InstaPay or PESONet
- Log in through BDO Personal Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Choose Send Money >> To Another Local Bank >> Pick an InstaPay partner bank.
- Fill in the details.
- Enter the One Time Pin sent to your phone or generated by your BDO Mobile App’s OTP Generator.
- Confirm details.
What is remittance reference number?
The Remittance Reference Number or RTRN is the unique number displayed on your screen at the time of booking your remittance. Consider it the root of your transaction. You get to know the exact status of your transfer by simply clicking on your RTRN on our Status Tracker.
Can I transfer money from BDO to Singapore bank?
Yes. Following are the charges for a Wire Transfer Request: Service Charge: $ 10.00 (BDO & Local) $10.00 (Foreign)