Send to an account number using NetBank or the CommBank app
- Log on to NetBank > choose Transfers and BPAY > International Money Transfer.
- Choose the destination country.
- Add the recipient’s details.
- Double-check the details you’ve entered are correct.
- 1 How do I transfer money to an international account?
- 2 Can I send money internationally through my bank?
- 3 What is the easiest way to send money internationally?
- 4 What’s the best way to send money abroad?
- 5 How do you transfer money between banks?
- 6 What is the best way to transfer money overseas from Australia?
- 7 How do I send money internationally 2021?
- 8 What’s the fastest way to transfer money between banks?
How do I transfer money to an international account?
How to send money to a bank account
- Log in to your profile.
- Check bank account transfer service availability by destination country.
- Select our direct to bank service.
- Enter your receiver’s bank account information.
- Pay with your Bank’s internet or mobile banking.
Can I send money internationally through my bank?
Overseas transfers through your bank are possible, but there are additional fees charged for sending the money. Cash is another option for transferring money, as it is free to withdraw money from one bank and make a deposit at the bank where the recipient has a checking account.
What is the easiest way to send money internationally?
5 Best Ways to Send Money Internationally
- Western Union.
What’s the best way to send money abroad?
The best ways to send money abroad
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise.
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast.
- Credit Card.
How do you transfer money between banks?
- Insert your card and PIN, and select “Other Banking”.
- Enter your transfer information, provide the bank account where you want the money to go, how much you’re sending, and how frequently you’ll be sending it.
- Review all the information and select “Confirm TRANSFER” to complete the transaction.
What is the best way to transfer money overseas from Australia?
If cost is your first concern, you may look at TransferWise as the best way to transfer money overseas from Australia, since it always give you the mid-market exchange rate. Between TransferWise’s rate, and low, upfront fee, it can be up to eight times cheaper than a bank.
How do I send money internationally 2021?
The best way to send money internationally
- Bank to bank.
- International transfer service.
- Digital banking services.
- International wire transfers.
- Multi-currency debit cards.
- Use a multinational platform to do the exchange for you.
- Cryptocurrency transfers.
What’s the fastest way to transfer money between banks?
A wire transfer is one of the fastest ways to transfer money electronically from one person to another through a bank or a nonbank provider such as TransferWise and Western Union.