How to send money in person at a MoneyGram agent location
- Find an agent location. Find a MoneyGram agent location near you.
- Prepare for your agent visit. Bring the following information:
- Complete your transaction. Where applicable, complete a send form.
- Notify your recipient.
- 1 How do I send money to someone through MoneyGram?
- 2 What documents do I need to send money through MoneyGram?
- 3 Can I send a MoneyGram over the phone?
- 4 How can I send money to someone without a bank account?
- 5 Can you send a MoneyGram to yourself?
- 6 Do you need an ID to send money through MoneyGram?
- 7 How long does MoneyGram take to send?
- 8 Can you get MoneyGram without reference number?
- 9 Is it cheaper to send money through MoneyGram or Western Union?
- 10 What is the cheapest way to send money?
- 11 Is MoneyGram safe?
- 12 Can I send MoneyGram with debit card?
- 13 How do I send a MoneyGram through Walmart?
- 14 Can I send $2000 through MoneyGram?
How do I send money to someone through MoneyGram?
With MoneyGram Bill Pay you can pay bills, send money to FBOP and more!
- Search biller by category or company name. Filter by name or receiver code when searching by category.
- Enter amount you wish to pay.
- Provide your account number and payment information.
What documents do I need to send money through MoneyGram?
Please bring your ID**, like your passport, UK driving license, National Identity card or a Government issued identification. Fill in the ‘send’ form and hand it in at the counter– you’ll be able to include a brief message to the recipient too.
Can I send a MoneyGram over the phone?
Can I send money by calling MoneyGram Customer Service? This service is currently not available. You can send money online, with our mobile app, or in person at a MoneyGram agent location.
How can I send money to someone without a bank account?
What are the best options to send money without a bank account?
- Use an online money transfer service.
- Compare money transfer services.
- Transfer to a cash pickup location.
- Send via mobile wallet.
- Use a money order.
- Use credit cards.
- Use prepaid debit cards.
- Mail the cash directly.
Can you send a MoneyGram to yourself?
Re: Who has sent money to yourself using Moneygram? As stated above, you will most likely need your Passport that will have to match the Moneygram name exactly, or they will not give you your funds. You will be also required to have the Moneygran number that came with the initial request.
Do you need an ID to send money through MoneyGram?
ID: You will need to bring a valid photo ID (passport, national ID or residence permit) and may also be asked to provide proof of your address (bank statement or utility bill).
How long does MoneyGram take to send?
The money is typically ready for pick up in as little as 10 minutes after the transfer is submitted subject to agent operating hours, and compliance with regulatory requirements. Available in all countries. Account Deposit: You can send money directly to your receiver’s bank account.
Can you get MoneyGram without reference number?
How can I track the money order if I lost the reference number? You can try calling MoneyGram customer service. Just provide the phone number you used in that transaction, confirm your name and your receiver’s names, and the amount of money and they should be able to give you the reference number.
Is it cheaper to send money through MoneyGram or Western Union?
Which is the more cost-effective service, MoneyGram or Western Union? MoneyGram tends to be slightly cheaper, almost across the board. But it’s never an exact comparison. It may be that a Western Union is quicker than MoneyGram to a certain destination, or with a certain transfer method.
What is the cheapest way to send money?
The Cheapest Ways To Send Money
- Cash App.
- Facebook Messenger.
- Mobile Pay.
- Online Bill Pay.
- Bank P2P Payments.
Is MoneyGram safe?
MoneyGram is very safe when sending to someone you know and trust. Legitimate lottery or sweepstakes NEVER require people pay money up front.
Can I send MoneyGram with debit card?
Send International Money Transfers from the United States You can either pay with your credit1 or debit card, or directly from your bank account.
How do I send a MoneyGram through Walmart?
Simply send online at https://www.moneygram.com/walmart/us/en / or head into your local Walmart where you can use one of the following options. Send money from a Walmart store for pickup at a Walmart store within the United States, including Puerto Rico.
Can I send $2000 through MoneyGram?
When sending online with MoneyGram, your transfer is limited to $10,000 per transaction. There is also a $10,000 per month limit. When you need to send more you can do so in-person from a MoneyGram agent location.