How to send money from an LBC branch
- Search for an LBC branch near you.
- Fill out the Remittance form.
- Once your transfer has been completed, keep the receipt and take note of the tracking number issued.
- Notify your recipient of the tracking number and exact amount transferred.
- 1 Can I send money through LBC?
- 2 How do I send money abroad through LBC?
- 3 How can I make LBC transaction?
- 4 Can I claim LBC remittance online?
- 5 How can I transfer money from LBC to GCash?
- 6 How can I send money through LBC Remit Express?
- 7 Can I send money from LBC to Western Union?
- 8 Can I send money from India to Philippines through LBC?
- 9 Does LBC accept MoneyGram?
- 10 What is BDO door to door cash delivery?
- 11 How long does it take for LBC to deliver?
- 12 How can I send money through LBC Philippines?
- 13 How do you do cash on delivery?
- 14 Does LBC deliver door to door?
Can I send money through LBC?
With LBC online remittance, you can send money to your loved ones with our lowest fees ever. Remit online to your loved ones for as low as 2 pesos per transaction.
How do I send money abroad through LBC?
Send money abroad in 4 easy steps!
- Head to your nearest LBC Express branch or remittance partner.
- Completely fill out the Sender’s Form.
- Our LBC associate will then compute for your Expected Payout Amount.
- Pay the corresponding fee and you’re done!
How can I make LBC transaction?
Here are the simple steps in making an LBC send money transaction as a first-timer. Step 1 – Visit an LBC branch nearest to you. Bring at least one(1) valid ID with you. Step 2 – Get a copy of the LBC Money Remittance Form and provide the necessary information requested in the form.
Can I claim LBC remittance online?
Visit https://www.lbcexpress.com/ippbanktransaction; 2. To claim funds, recipients just need to go to the nearest LBC branch or partner remittance center such as Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express or MLhuillier.
How can I transfer money from LBC to GCash?
- Inform the cashier that you would like to Cash In to your GCash wallet.
- Tap on “Generate Barcode” button above. Enter the amount then tap “Generate Barcode”.
- Cashier to confirm, collect payment and print receipt. Wait for a text confirmation upon successful Cash In before leaving the store.
How can I send money through LBC Remit Express?
Our LBC Express Remit To Account is convenient for everyone and incredibly affordable!
- Visit any of our LBC branches or a remittance partner and get a Remittance Form.
- Select the “Remit to Account” option on the form and fill in your personal details and those of the recipient: name, address, mobile number.
Can I send money from LBC to Western Union?
LBC outlets will offer pay out services for transactions sent via Western Union® services at all of its over 1,400 locations nationwide, thus providing more convenience to consumers.
Can I send money from India to Philippines through LBC?
In partnership with commercial banks and remittance partners, LBC offers various options to remit funds to and within the Philippines, including: Instant Peso Padala. Send money anywhere in Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao via in-person transfers through any LBC branch nationwide.
Does LBC accept MoneyGram?
MoneyGram partners with LBC, Cebuana Lhuillier to expand remittance access nationwide. “With over 1,500 LBC branches nationwide, MoneyGram now has over 15,000 locations across the country to provide choice and convenience for our customers to pick up cash remittances with ease,” he added.
What is BDO door to door cash delivery?
Cash Door-to-Door (account to cash) – Clients could receive their peso remittances right in their doorsteps through BDO’s Door to Door delivery service. Click here for more info.
How long does it take for LBC to deliver?
For domestic packages, please expect your delivery to arrive between 24-48 hours. International packages may take 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
How can I send money through LBC Philippines?
How to send cash to LBC Express in the Philippines
- Visit our homepage and select Philippines from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list.
- Select ‘Cash pickup’ as the preferred service.
- Choose ‘Metrobank, LBC, PS Bank or Palawan’ as the payout-network.
- Enter the transfer amount.
How do you do cash on delivery?
How Does Cash on Delivery Work? Buyers place an order, for example, on a website, and request delivery. The customer does not make payment while ordering the item and chooses cash on delivery as a payment method. Once the order is placed, an invoice is prepared by the seller, which is attached to the parcel.
Does LBC deliver door to door?
LBC Express gives you convenient and hassle-free door-to-door shipping that’s fast, effective and affordable. As the country’s leading courier and logistics service provider, we’ve made it our mission to get your packages where they need to be as quickly and securely as possible.