- Go to Payments > Transfer funds.
- Select the account to transfer From.
- Select the account to transfer To.
- Enter the Amount, Date and Frequency.
- Select Continue.
- Review your funds transfer details and select Confirm.
- 1 How do I transfer money into someone else’s bank account Australia?
- 2 Can I make a cash deposit into someone else’s bank account Australia?
- 3 How do I direct deposit into someone else’s account online?
- 4 How can I transfer money between banks instantly?
- 5 How do you wire money to someone?
- 6 What is BSB code Australia?
- 7 What info do you need to give for a bank transfer?
- 8 Can you cardless deposit with Westpac?
- 9 Can you deposit money with just an account number?
- 10 How do I transfer money electronically?
How do I transfer money into someone else’s bank account Australia?
To make a transfer to another Australian bank account, you’ll need to either log into your own online banking, and process the payment that way, call your bank’s telephone banking service, or visit your local branch.
Can I make a cash deposit into someone else’s bank account Australia?
You can even deposit money into someone else’s bank account if you wish. The basic information you need to deposit money into a third-party bank account is: BSB (or bank code, which is the branch identifier) Account number.
How do I direct deposit into someone else’s account online?
How to Make Direct Deposits Into Someone’s Checking Account
- Electronic Deposit via Website.
- Deposit via Mobile App.
- Deposit Cash or Paper Check.
- Bank-to-Bank Online Funds Transfer.
How can I transfer money between banks instantly?
Best Methods for Quickly Transferring Money
- Zelle. Zelle can be used online, through the Zelle mobile app or through participating banks’ online banking platforms.
- PayPal. PayPal lets you send, request or collect money online or with the PayPal app.
- Western Union.
How do you wire money to someone?
You can usually initiate a bank-to-bank wire transfer in person at your bank or financial instruction’s local branch or through your online bank account. You’ll usually need to provide the recipient’s full name, contact information, and bank account details such as routing and transfer numbers.
What is BSB code Australia?
A Bank State Branch (BSB) number identifies the individual branch of a financial institution within Australia. This six-digit number, plus your account number, is what we use to identify your account. CCC is the unique identifier for a branch.
What info do you need to give for a bank transfer?
In addition to the person’s name, sort code and account number, your bank might also ask you for: Their address. A reference phrase or number – this is often needed for bill payments. The details you need to transfer money
- Full name.
- 6-digit sort code.
- 8-digit account number.
Can you cardless deposit with Westpac?
Cardless deposit Lets you deposit cash and cheques at any Westpac Smart ATM to an eligible Westpac account without a card.
Can you deposit money with just an account number?
It is generally safe to give someone your bank account number to deposit money. An employer or family member might need the number to deposit money into your account. If people have other key pieces of information like your social security number, then it could be dangerous.
How do I transfer money electronically?
Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account. Choose or add your recipient’s email or mobile number. Enter the amount and a security question (no need if the recipient has registered for Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit).