To enroll your Zelle® profile if you have not already done so, take these easy steps:
- To make a payment, go to the URL provided in the payment notification.
- Choose a bank or credit union to work with
- To enroll and receive your money, simply follow the procedures provided on the page.
How do I send money to another Zelle account?
- By inputting the email address or phone number of another Zelle user, you may transfer or request money to or from that individual.
- Check with your financial institution to see how much money you are permitted to transfer at once.
- Some banks may set lower restrictions on the amount of money that may be sent to first-time recipients, and subsequently raise those limits once the recipient has established themselves as a regular receiver.
Can I use Zelle with a credit union?
- Zelle features a large number of partner banks and credit unions with which users may transmit money to one another in a frictionless manner.
- If your bank or credit union does not participate in Zelle, you may still make payments by downloading the Zelle app and linking a debit card to it.
- Considerations to keep in mind when using Zelle Customers that have overseas bank accounts are unable to utilize Zelle.
How do I unlink my bank account from Zelle?
- Zelle has made it simpler to unlink your current bank account and link it to a different one in the future.
- It is not necessary to remove the app or contact your bank in order to accomplish this.
- It’s as simple as following these simple steps: Open your Zelle app and click on the Settings button in the upper left corner of the screen to access the settings menu.
- Click on ″Switch Accounts″ after selecting your account.