- Visit the BDO website. Go to https://online.bdo.com.ph/ or visit www.bdo.com.ph and click the small Online Banking Login button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Log in to your BDO account.
- Click on Send Money.
- Fill out the form.
- Review the details.
- Enter the OTP.
- Take note of the Reference Number.
- 1 How can I send money to BDO?
- 2 Can I send money to BDO savings account?
- 3 Can I transfer money from international bank to BDO?
- 4 How do I wire money to BDO?
- 5 Can I send money to BDO using GCash?
- 6 How can I transfer money between banks instantly?
- 7 What is the best way to transfer money between banks?
- 8 How do you transfer money to someone?
- 9 Can someone send money to my savings account?
- 10 Can I use card number to transfer money?
- 11 Can I send money to BDO cash card?
- 12 Is BDO an international bank?
- 13 How do I know if someone put money into my BDO account?
How can I send money to BDO?
Send & Receive Money via QR
- Tap “Send Money” on your BDO Digital Banking app.
- Tap “via QR” and scan a QR code or upload an image.
- Choose the account from which you’d like to send money, and enter the amount.
- Review the details carefully, then tap “Confirm” to complete the transaction.
Can I send money to BDO savings account?
Fund Transfer is transferring money from your own enrolled accounts (Savings and Current Accounts, and BDO Cash Card) to any BDO Savings and Current Accounts. However, transferring to Another Person’s account requires an enrollment.
Can I transfer money from international bank to BDO?
Yes. Following are the charges for a Wire Transfer Request: Service Charge: $ 10.00 (BDO & Local) A $25 additional charge for Foreign Wire Transfer will be debited from your account if On-Us is selected in Charge Type Field.
How do I wire money to BDO?
How to send money to BDO Philippines
- Visit our homepage and select Philippines from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list.
- Select ‘Bank transfer’ as the preferred service.
- Choose ‘BDO PHP accounts’ as the payout-network.
- Enter the transfer amount.
- Create a free account, or log in if you haven’t already done so.
Can I send money to BDO using GCash?
The Bank Transfer feature allows you to transfer funds from your GCash wallet to your selected bank accounts without the hassle of lining up for hours. To view the list of available banks on the GCash App, tap on ‘Bank Transfer’ on the dashboard. Then choose your preferred bank from the list.
How can I transfer money between banks instantly?
Best Methods for Quickly Transferring Money
- Zelle. Zelle can be used online, through the Zelle mobile app or through participating banks’ online banking platforms.
- PayPal. PayPal lets you send, request or collect money online or with the PayPal app.
- Western Union.
What is the best way to transfer money between banks?
Steps for Transferring Money Between Banks
- Log into your bank’s website or connect via the bank’s app.
- Click on the transfer feature and choose transfer to another bank.
- Enter the routing and account numbers for the account at the other bank.
- Make the transfer.
How do you transfer money to someone?
Here are eight ways you can send money to family and friends fast.
- Zelle. Fees: None.
- Venmo. Fees: 3% fee when using a credit card; other payment methods are free.
- PayPal. Fees: None for U.S. transfers funded by PayPal balance or a linked bank account.
- Cash App.
- Google Pay.
- Apple Pay.
- 7. Facebook Messenger.
- Western Union.
Can someone send money to my savings account?
Generally speaking, anyone can deposit money into your savings account. Individual banks have different policies, but the vast majority will accept deposits into an account, as long as you have certain information, which may include the full account number and the full name of the account holder.
Can I use card number to transfer money?
How does Visa Direct work? Access the service through Netbanking, mobile or ATM. Enter the recipient’s 16 digit Visa card number and the amount you want to send. The money will be received into the recipient Visa credit, debit or prepaid card.
Can I send money to BDO cash card?
BDO Cash Card Reload is transferring money from your own enrolled accounts (Current and Savings Accounts and BDO Cash Card) to any BDO Cash Card. However, reloading Another Person’s BDO Cash Card require enrollment. Time deposit and Consumer Loan accounts cannot be used as source for Cash Card Reloads.
Is BDO an international bank?
We have offices in Asia, North America, Europe and Middle East that provide fast, secured and reliable services. Our expansive network of partners allows accessible and convenient sending of money from anywhere in the world.
How do I know if someone put money into my BDO account?
When processed, your wire transfer transactions will appear on your Transaction History screen so you can see when they were posted. You can also inquire via BDO Internet Banking though Services Request > Wire Transfer > View Wire Transfer Status.