How to send money from an LBC branch
- Search for an LBC branch near you.
- Fill out the Remittance form.
- Once your transfer has been completed, keep the receipt and take note of the tracking number issued.
- Notify your recipient of the tracking number and exact amount transferred.
- 1 Can we send money on LBC?
- 2 How can I send money through LBC Philippines?
- 3 How do I send money abroad through LBC?
- 4 Can I claim LBC remittance online?
- 5 Does LBC accept MoneyGram?
- 6 Can I get my Palawan Padala in LBC?
- 7 How can I transfer money from LBC to GCash?
- 8 What is needed in LBC?
- 9 What is BDO door to door cash delivery?
- 10 Can I send money from LBC to Western Union?
Can we send money on LBC?
With LBC online remittance, you can send money to your loved ones with our lowest fees ever. Remit online to your loved ones for as low as 2 pesos per transaction.
How can I send money through LBC Philippines?
How to send cash to LBC Express in the Philippines
- Visit our homepage and select Philippines from the ‘choose a country to send to’ dropdown list.
- Select ‘Cash pickup’ as the preferred service.
- Choose ‘Metrobank, LBC, PS Bank or Palawan’ as the payout-network.
- Enter the transfer amount.
How do I send money abroad through LBC?
Send money abroad in 4 easy steps!
- Head to your nearest LBC Express branch or remittance partner.
- Completely fill out the Sender’s Form.
- Our LBC associate will then compute for your Expected Payout Amount.
- Pay the corresponding fee and you’re done!
Can I claim LBC remittance online?
Visit https://www.lbcexpress.com/ippbanktransaction; 2. To claim funds, recipients just need to go to the nearest LBC branch or partner remittance center such as Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express or MLhuillier.
Does LBC accept MoneyGram?
MoneyGram partners with LBC, Cebuana Lhuillier to expand remittance access nationwide. “With over 1,500 LBC branches nationwide, MoneyGram now has over 15,000 locations across the country to provide choice and convenience for our customers to pick up cash remittances with ease,” he added.
Can I get my Palawan Padala in LBC?
Further, Palawan Pawnshop’s Express Pera Padala will be made available to the over 1,000 LBC branches nationwide and LBC’s Instant Peso Padala (IPP) remittance branch pick-up service will be available to over 800 Palawan Pawnshop.
How can I transfer money from LBC to GCash?
- Inform the cashier that you would like to Cash In to your GCash wallet.
- Tap on “Generate Barcode” button above. Enter the amount then tap “Generate Barcode”.
- Cashier to confirm, collect payment and print receipt. Wait for a text confirmation upon successful Cash In before leaving the store.
What is needed in LBC?
Frequently Asked Questions – LBC Remittance You need three things: the cash you want to send, a valid ID. All receivers need to show a valid form of identification to receive a remittance. This is to protect both the sender and receiver of any money remitted within the LBC network.
What is BDO door to door cash delivery?
Cash Door-to-Door (account to cash) – Clients could receive their peso remittances right in their doorsteps through BDO’s Door to Door delivery service. Click here for more info.
Can I send money from LBC to Western Union?
LBC outlets will offer pay out services for transactions sent via Western Union® services at all of its over 1,400 locations nationwide, thus providing more convenience to consumers.