Here’s how it’s done: Make use of the Wallet application on your device.Locate and touch on the Apple Pay Cash card to complete the transaction.Select the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.Select the Transfer to Bank option from the drop-down menu.
To add a bank account, select ‘Add Bank Account’ from the drop-down menu and input your routing number.To transfer money to your bank account, enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
Transfer to a bank account will take between one and three business days.
- Navigate to the following information on your card: When using an iPhone: Activate your Apple Cash card by selecting it in the Wallet app and then tapping the more button.
- Select Transfer to Bank from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a monetary value and press the Next button.
- Set the time limit to 1-3 business days.
- Confirm your identity using Face ID, Touch ID, or a passcode.
- Observe and wait for the money to be transferred
How do I transfer money from Apple Pay to my bank?
On the Home screen, select Settings from the drop-down menu. Scroll down and select Wallet & Apple Pay from the drop-down menu. Select your Apple Pay Cash card from the drop-down menu. Select Transfer to Bank from the drop-down menu.
How do I accept a payment with Apple Cash?
To accept a payment transaction, tap on the transaction you’re seeking to accept. You’ll also find transactions that have been canceled, denied, and accepted on this list. Accept the offer by tapping on it. That money is now in your Apple Cash account, and you may use it to make purchases at merchants who accept Apple Pay, or you can transfer it to your bank account if you want.