What you need to know about changing your Chase billing address. You may make a request for a Chase change of billing address by logging into your Chase online account and clicking on ″Profile & Settings.″ You may also reach out to Chase customer support by calling 1-800-935-9935 (toll-free).
How do I change my address on the chase mobile® app?
Change your mailing address using the Chase Mobile® App. 1 For ‘Profile & settings,’ select the Person icon from the drop-down menu. 2 Navigate to the Settings menu. Select ‘Personal information’ and then ‘Address’ from the drop-down menu. 3 You have the ability to make changes to your mailing address, phone number, email address, and other personal information.
How do I change my personal details on my Chase account?
Sign in to Chase.com with your email address and password. Locate the ″Profile & settings″ tab, which is located at the top of the page. Continue to scroll down until you reach the section under ″Personal information.″ As shown in the illustration below, choose each component that you wish to modify.
What happens if I change my email address with Chase?
Notes: Keep in mind that if you change your email address, you will no longer get communications from your bank at your old address. It’s also possible that if you select not to receive offers from Chase, your preferences will not be carried over to your new email address. You must update your personal information and confirm your changes.
How do I update my contact information on my Chase account?
- Sign in to make changes to your mailing address, phone number, or email address.
- Update all of your account details in one convenient location.
- Update your contact information and preferences in a few simple steps.
- Control your profile and settings.
- You may manage all of your contact information, including the email addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses that you’ve supplied to Chase, from the ‘Profile & settings’ section of the website.