The Convenient Way to Send and Request Credit
- Dial *128*, the receiver’s number, *, amount you want to send, # and press send.
- Wait for the confirmation message.
- Then dial *128*1# and press send to confirm or to cancel, dial *128*2#
- Both sending/receiving users will receive a confirmation message.
- 1 How do I transfer Digicel credit to another Digicel?
- 2 How do you send credit on Digicel app?
- 3 How can I send money to a cell phone?
- 4 Can you transfer credit from one phone to another?
- 5 How do I transfer credit to another phone?
- 6 How do I top up someone else’s Digicel phone?
- 7 How do I send credit to someone?
- 8 Can you send credit?
- 9 How do you transfer credits to MTC?
- 10 How can I send money to someone without a bank account?
- 11 What is the easiest way to send someone money?
- 12 What is the safest way to send money to someone?
- 13 How can I transfer money from one SIM card to another?
- 14 Can I transfer my pay as you go SIM to another phone?
How do I transfer Digicel credit to another Digicel?
How do I transfer credit via My Digicel App?
- Enter the correct phone number to transfer credits to and press continue as shown below.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and press continue, to confirm your transaction press continue again making sure that this is the correct phone number.
How do you send credit on Digicel app?
Enter the 11- digit phone number of the person you want to top up, or select “Contacts” to select the person’s name (You can choose this option if the person’s number is stored in your phone). Select “Top up with Credit Card” and select “Continue.” Step 4. Confirm the payment amount, select a Payment Method.
How can I send money to a cell phone?
5 Ways To Send Money With Your Smartphone
- Facebook Payments. In an effort to turn Facebook Messenger into a one-stop-shop for all sorts of services, everyone’s favorite social network added peer-to-peer payments to its mobile app in 2015.
- Google Wallet.
- Square Cash.
Can you transfer credit from one phone to another?
With certain exceptions, it normally isn’t possible to transfer credit between mobile networks. While mobile networks are under no obligation to move your credit to another account, they will normally do this as it’s a way to keep a loyal customer.
How do I transfer credit to another phone?
To send credit dial *128*1876 then the seven digits of the the telephone number * the amount#. For e.g. to send to $100 credit to 123-4567 dial *128*18761234567*100#. This applicable to all phones. Know your International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) as this is useful if your phone is stolen.
How do I top up someone else’s Digicel phone?
In this article
- Dial *125# send.
- Dial *125*1876number#send. You can add the credit to your number or a friend or family member.
- Dial *125*Voucher Number#send.
- You will receive a message advising that the recharge is in progress.
How do I send credit to someone?
In this article Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button.
Can you send credit?
The Credit U service allows you to send credit to a friend or family member from your phone to theirs. This is a very convenient way to give them credit if alternatives like online top up are unavailable.
How do you transfer credits to MTC?
How to use Airtime transfers? SMS the amount you wish to transfer and cellphone number of the person who will receive the airtime to 13700. Example: N$10 sent to 081xxxxxx would be 10#081xxxxxx SMSed to 13700. Upon which you will receive an SMS from 12400 asking “Do you wish to transfer N$X airtime to 2648xxxxxx?
How can I send money to someone without a bank account?
What are the best options to send money without a bank account?
- Use an online money transfer service.
- Compare money transfer services.
- Transfer to a cash pickup location.
- Send via mobile wallet.
- Use a money order.
- Use credit cards.
- Use prepaid debit cards.
- Mail the cash directly.
What is the easiest way to send someone money?
How to send money online, on mobile or in person
- Venmo: Best rated for mobile.
- Cash app: Best for referral bonus.
- Zelle: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Google Pay).
- Google Pay: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Zelle).
- PayPal: Most popular online.
- Walmart2Walmart: Best for nonbank transfers.
What is the safest way to send money to someone?
Wire transfers are the most secure way to send money because funds are transferred directly from one bank to another. There is no third-party service that handles your information. You are only allowed to send money to recipients with a bank account, which ensures that the other person’s identity has been verified.
How can I transfer money from one SIM card to another?
Dial: To transfer your mobile balance just dial *141# and follow the instructions. or type SMS GIFT ‘Amount’ and Send it to 121. Transfer Limit: You can transfer minimum amount of Rs. 5 to Rs. 50 to another network.
Can I transfer my pay as you go SIM to another phone?
Yes you can transfer your existing PAYG phone number to a new phone, either contract or PAYG. In order to do this you will need to request a Port Authorisation Code (PAC) from your current network provider.