Drive-Thru is now closed. The following hours are in effect today: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. In select Fayetteville locations, appointments are now offered in person or over the phone.
- 1 How do I contact Arvest Bank?
- 2 What are the Arvest Bank Holiday Hours in 2021?
- 3 How did Arvest start?
- 4 What makes Arvest unique?
- 5 Is Arvest a Walmart bank?
- 6 What is the withdrawal limit for Arvest Bank?
- 7 How much money can you withdraw from an Arvest ATM?
- 8 What is Arvest overdraft limit?
- 9 Who is Arvest Bank owned by?
- 10 Is Arvest a good bank?
- 11 What is a priority check at Arvest Bank?
- 12 Does Arvest send you a new card when yours expires?
- 13 Does Arvest Bank have a minimum balance?
- 14 Can you overdraft if you have no money?
- 15 Can you take money out of an ATM with no money in your account?
- 16 Can you withdraw money from ATM with insufficient funds?
- 17 What is the largest check amount you can deposit at an ATM?
- 18 Which bank has the best overdraft limit?
- 19 What is free blue checking?
How do I contact Arvest Bank?
Toll-free number: (866) 952-9523 Hours of operation for Arvest Bank, including holiday hours. Weekday hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. Hours on Saturdays and Sundays: Saturday hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday is a closed day.
What are the Arvest Bank Holiday Hours in 2021?
Vacation and Closed Days at Arvest Bank for the Years 2021 & 2022 Martin Luther King Day is observed on January 1, which is New Year’s Day. President’s Day is celebrated on January 20th. The 17th of February is Memorial Day. The 25th of May 5 additional rows are required.
How did Arvest start?
The story of Arvest began in Northwest Arkansas with the purchase of The Bank of Bentonville in 1961, which had $3.5 million in deposits at the time of the acquisition. The expansion continues in 1963 with the purchase of an even smaller bank in the neighboring village of Pea Ridge, which continues the expansion.
What makes Arvest unique?
- Arvest maintains more than a dozen locally managed, community-oriented banks throughout a four-state footprint, each with its own local president, board of directors, and management team, all of which are owned and operated by Arvest.
- For a bank of Arvest’s scale, this dedication to our banks being led at the local level is rare, but we feel it is one of the principles that distinguishes Arvest from other financial institutions.
Is Arvest a Walmart bank?
Arvest Bank, the Arkansas-based lender owned by the Walton family of Wal-Mart fame but operating independently of the retail behemoth, has completed its largest purchase to date, a $391 million agreement to acquire one of the region’s largest community banks in the Ozarks.
What is the withdrawal limit for Arvest Bank?
- This total includes all withdrawals, as well as PIN-Based, PIN-Less, and Signature-Based point-of-sale transactions at the time of the transaction.
- ATM Withdrawal Limit – There is a daily limit for ATM withdrawals.
- In addition to the transaction restrictions indicated above for point-of-sale transactions, you may use your Debit Card to withdraw up to $1,000 each calendar day from ATMs using your Debit Card.
How much money can you withdraw from an Arvest ATM?
In addition, you may make cash withdrawals up to $500.00 (or, if less, the amount on your Card) per business day when you use your Arvest Spending Card. You may also make signature required purchases up to $1,500.00 (or, if less, the amount on your Card) per business day when you use your Arvest Spending Card.
What is Arvest overdraft limit?
Even if we pay or refund more than eight (8) transactions in a day, we may charge you an Insufficient Funds/Overdraft fee of $17 for each overdraft transaction we pay, up to a maximum of eight (8) Insufficient Funds/Overdraft fees each day.
Who is Arvest Bank owned by?
|People helping people find financial solutions for life.|
|Type||Privately held company|
|Number of employees||6,324 (2018)|
Is Arvest a good bank?
In GOBankingRates’ Best Banks research for 2022, Arvest Bank is ranked among the top 100 banks and has one of the best checking accounts.
What is a priority check at Arvest Bank?
A priority check is a check that has been written and is being negotiated at the financial institution. When a check is made on an Arvest account and cashed at an Arvest bank location, the transaction may be recorded as a ″priority check″ in your account transaction history, for example.
Does Arvest send you a new card when yours expires?
If you are opening a new account or renewing an old card, Arvest debit cards are a no-cost choice. It is necessary to have a checking account. To open a checking account, a minimum deposit of $50 is required. Customers who already have an account will be charged a $7.50 replacement fee.
Does Arvest Bank have a minimum balance?
Make money on your savings by earning interest. In addition to earning interest on your amount, Arvest’s basic savings account serves as a convenient companion to your Arvest Checking Account. Maintaining a minimum daily level of $100, or an average daily balance of $500, will allow you to avoid the $2 monthly charge.
Can you overdraft if you have no money?
In the case of an overdraft, you don’t have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but the bank or credit union nevertheless pays for it. Transactions include withdrawals from ATMs and transactions made using debit cards, as well as cheques and ACH payments (such as online bill payments).
Can you take money out of an ATM with no money in your account?
In the case of overdraft protection, your bank will enable debit and ATM transactions to be processed even if you do not have sufficient funds in your account.
Can you withdraw money from ATM with insufficient funds?
A requested ATM withdrawal will be automatically declined (with no fee charged) unless you have opted in and accepted the overdraft costs that are associated with using an ATM to obtain cash when there are insufficient funds in your account to cover the withdrawal.
What is the largest check amount you can deposit at an ATM?
The vast majority of financial organizations do not impose any form of deposit limitations on their ATMs. Banks promote the usage of these devices since it relieves them of the responsibility of paying a wage to someone. Despite this, a transaction can still be finalized. Generally speaking, ATM machines are designed to accept deposits and checks for virtually any amount of money.
Which bank has the best overdraft limit?
- Overdraft limits offered by the top banks are high.
- Chase Bank & Trust Company.
- Wells Fargo & Company.
- Bank of the United States
- BBVA Compass.
- PNC Bank & Trust Company.
- SunTrust Banks, Inc.
- The Bank of America Corporation
What is free blue checking?
Free BlueTM offers a free debit card design that matches your own style, access to Online Banking with BlueIQTM and our Arvest Go mobile banking app, unrestricted check writing, and $400 in overdraft protection (subject to clearance after account opening.). Overdraft/NSF costs are charged on a regular basis.) There is no monthly cost. Design your own debit card for free.