- Your account number (which is generally between 10 and 12 digits long) is unique to your personal account.
- Your check’s account number is the second set of numbers written on the bottom of your check, immediately to the right of the bank routing number.
- On your monthly statement, you will also be able to locate your account number.
- It’s also important to know how many digits the account number for Bank of America has.
- 12 digits are used.
Log in to Online Banking and pick your account from the Accounts Overview page. Then click the Information & Services option to learn more about your account. Your account number may be viewed by selecting the Show link in the Account Details section of the account details page.
How do I Find my Bank of America phone number?
You may do this using your Bank of America online banking account. Because you don’t have to enter into your account, this number is the most convenient to discover at the moment. Find the search field in the top right corner of the Bank of America – Banking, Credit Cards, Loans, and Merrill Investing page by visiting this link: Bank of America.
How many digits is a bank of America account number?
The account number can be up to 17 digits in length, according to the NACHA standard file format. I have cheques from several banks with account numbers ranging from 8 to 10 digits in length in my drawer. What is the best way to locate my Bank of America account number? In Bank of America, how can you find out what your account number is?
What is a routing number for bank of America?
- Routing numbers are codes consisting of between 8 and 11 digits that are used by Bank of America and other financial institutions to assist them in identifying the location of your bank account.
- They’re referred to as ACH, wire transfer, and SWIFT codes, and they’re used to process checks, set up autopay, make online payments, and move money both within the United States and across international borders.
How do I Find my Account Number in online banking?
Sign in to Online Banking and choose your account from the Accounts Overview page. Then click on the Information & Services link to learn more about your account. Your account number may be viewed by selecting the Show link in the Account Details section of the account details page.