To deactivate MessageBank you need to:
- Dial 125101 to access your MessageBank Service,
- Listen to your messages or the main menu options (if you have no messages) and follow the prompts,
- Press 5 to cancel your MessageBank service.
- Listen to the cancellation message and then press # to confirm the cancellation.
- 1 How do I turn off Telstra mobile voicemail?
- 2 How do I deactivate my voicemail?
- 3 How do I turn off Telstra MessageBank 101?
- 4 How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra iPhone?
- 5 How do I deactivate my voicemail on my mobile?
- 6 How do I turn off message bank on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I deactivate voicemail on my iPhone?
- 8 Where are my voicemail settings?
- 9 How do I turn off voicemail on my landline?
- 10 How do I turn off Telstra 10 second messages?
- 11 How do you change your voicemail message?
How do I turn off Telstra mobile voicemail?
To remove voice mail from your mobile dial #002#. https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/mobiles-tablets/user-guides- help/set-up-messagebank-and- They’ll be able to cancel the message to text for you.
How do I deactivate my voicemail?
Delete a text conversation, call, or voicemail
- Open the Voice app.
- On the bottom, tap Messages, Calls, or Voicemail.
- Tap a conversation, call, or voicemail to select it More options.
- Tap Delete Tap the box next to “I understand”
How do I turn off Telstra MessageBank 101?
To deactivate Home Messages 101:
- Dial 101.
- Press 3 for mailbox set-up.
- Press #
How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra iPhone?
How do I activate or cancel hang-up messages?
- Call 101 or hold down the 1 key on your Telstra mobile.
- You’ll hear any new voice messages first, then go to the MessageBank® main menu.
- Press 3 for Mailbox Setup.
- Press 5 for Other Mailbox Options.
- Press 6 for Hang-up Messages.
- Follow the prompts to turn it on or off.
How do I deactivate my voicemail on my mobile?
To delete a voicemail or multiple voicemails on your phone:
- Launch the voicemail app.
- From the bottom, click on “Voicemail.”
- Select a voicemail, then the three-dotted menu.
- Select “Delete”. To delete multiple voicemails, press and hold the first voicemail message, then “More items.”
How do I turn off message bank on my iPhone?
How to Disable Voicemail iPhone Feature
- Start by tapping on the phone icon found at your iPhone’s home screen.
- Go to the setting section on your iPhone.
- Now, you can go to the keypad on your phone and then type the number #404 and then call so that you are able to turn off voicemail on iPhone.
How do I deactivate voicemail on my iPhone?
Disabling Voicemail on iPhone. Go back to the Phone app. Enter #404 and tap Call to disable your voicemail service. A pop-up will show up on the screen with all the voicemail features that have been disabled such as “Voice Call Forwarding”, “Data Call Forwarding”, and “Fax Call Forwarding”.
Where are my voicemail settings?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open the Phone app.
- At the top right, tap More options.
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change which carrier handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Settings Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Settings Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
How do I turn off voicemail on my landline?
To turn off voicemail:
- Dial *91 from your home phone.
- Listen for two beeps to confirm that voicemail has been turned off, then hang up.
- Repeat step 1 but this time dial *93, then hang up once you hear the two beeps.
How do I turn off Telstra 10 second messages?
To cancel Message2text you’ll need to call Telstra on 132200, which it states’s in the below link. https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/mobiles-tablets/user-guides-help/set-up-manage-or-cancel
How do you change your voicemail message?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record.
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop.
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play.