Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app. Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap. Set Up Now.. If the ‘Set Up Now’
- Enter a password then tap. Done..
- Re-enter the password then tap. Done..
- Tap. Custom. to record a greeting.
- Tap. Record. to begin.
- When finished, tap. Stop..
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
- 1 Why can’t I set up voicemail on iPhone?
- 2 Why is my voicemail unavailable on my iPhone?
- 3 How do you reset Voicemail on iPhone?
- 4 Where are my voicemail settings?
- 5 How do you access voicemail on an iPhone?
- 6 Where is the Voicemail app on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone Fido?
- 8 How do I set up visual voicemail on my iPhone?
- 9 Why my voicemail is not working?
- 10 How do you set up voicemail on iPhone without password?
- 11 How do I find my voicemail PIN?
Why can’t I set up voicemail on iPhone?
Answer: A: You don’t setup voicemail yourself on the phone. Voicemail is a carrier feature, and they are the ones that set it up. The carrier decides if they support visual voicemail, or standard voicemail, and your account has to be provisioned by the carrier for it.
There is a chance that visual voicemail is currently unavailable as your carrier is facing outages. Try changing your voicemail password, updating IOS, resetting your network settings, turning airplane mode on and off, or restarting the Phone app. There are several solutions to this issue.
How do you reset Voicemail on iPhone?
Change your voicemail settings
- Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting.
- Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
- Change the alert for new voicemail: Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics or Settings > Sounds.
Where are my voicemail settings?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open the Phone app.
- At the top right, tap More options.
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change which carrier handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Settings Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Settings Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
How do you access voicemail on an iPhone?
How to listen to voicemail on iPhone
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap Voicemail in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap a voicemail to open the playback options.
- Choose Speaker if you want to play the message from the iPhone speaker.
- Press Play to listen to the message.
- Press Pause to pause the message.
Where is the Voicemail app on my iPhone?
Go to the Phone app at the bottom of your iPhone home screen and select it. At the bottom of the phone window, you will see the Voicemail icon in the right corner. Select it to open up your voicemail interface.
How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone Fido?
Re: How do I setup up my voicemail?
- iPhone: Dial *5005*86*+16478396178# (may not work on all iPhone models).
- This is for customers without IPhone Visual Voicemail.
- Android: Go to Phone Icon > option for extraSettings > Call Settings > Voicemail Settings > Voicemail Number and input +14168216549.
How do I set up visual voicemail on my iPhone?
If your account is new, you can activate Visual Voice Mail from your device.
- Tap the “Phone” icon on the iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap the “Voicemail” icon in the bottom task bar to open the Voicemail Setup screen.
- Tap the “Set Up Now” button.
Why my voicemail is not working?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to.
How do you set up voicemail on iPhone without password?
If your iPhone is with US Cellular, call your voicemail and press “4” from the Main menu for Personal Options. Press “4” again to modify your personal options, then press “2” to enable the Skip Password option.
How do I find my voicemail PIN?
Follow these steps to reset your PIN using the voicemail system: Access your voice mailbox. Select 2 Modify PIN
- Access your Voice Manager.
- Select Settings.
- Select Messages Settings.
- Select Change Voicemail PIN.
- On the Voicemail PIN page, enter your new PIN and confirm.
- Click Done.