From the PlayStation Store:
- From the PlayStation Store menu, select [Payment Methods]
- Enter your password.
- Select a credit or debit card which you would like to remove.
- Select [Delete] to remove credit or debit card information or [Edit Card Information] to change it.
How do I remove my bank card from fortnite?
Check the Epic Games account
- Go to your account page on the Epic Games website.
- Click on Payments on the left side of the screen.
- You’ll see all your saved payment methods. Click the trash can icon to the right of any and all you want to remove.
- Press Confirm. The payment method will be removed from your account.
Why is my credit card not valid on PS4?
The billing address that you provide needs to match up with the address that your credit card company has on file associated with your card. Cards that do not support AVS may not be accepted on the PlayStation Store, so you’ll need to call your card issuer to check if yours does.
How do I transfer funds from one PS4 wallet to another?
Log in to the Master account in Account Management. Fund Sub Accounts
- Enter details about the transfer in the fields provided, including the amount, currency and the Destination Account Number, then click Continue.
- Verify the transfer information, then click Confirm to initiate the transfer.
How do I stop PSN from taking my money?
Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [PlayStation Subscriptions]. Select the subscription you want to cancel. Select [Turn Off Auto-Renew].
How do I delete family manager on PS4?
If you know it, turning off this feature is easy.
- Using the controller, select “Settings.”
- Select “Parental Controls/Family Management.”
- Select “PS4 System Restrictions.”
- Enter the passcode.
- Now you’re in the PS4 System Restrictions menu.