To pay your ANZ Credit Card: Go to the “Payments” menu.
Option 3 – Other payment options
- If you would like to make payments at regular intervals other than the payment due date, click the Transfer between my accounts link.
- To pay a credit card from another financial institution, click the Pay BPAY® bills link.
- 1 How do I pay my credit card from another bank?
- 2 How do I pay my ANZ credit card from BNZ?
- 3 How do I pay my credit card from another bank NZ?
- 4 What is the biller code for ANZ credit card?
- 5 How do I pay with another bank credit card maybank2u?
- 6 Can you pay a credit card with a debit card from another bank?
- 7 Can you pay your credit card in the bank?
- 8 How do I make a payment to ANZ?
- 9 How do I make credit card payments?
- 10 Can I pay my credit card at the ATM?
- 11 How do I pay ANZ Online?
- 12 What is my credit card account number ANZ?
- 13 Can you make an EFT payment with a credit card?
- 14 Where do I find my credit card biller code?
How do I pay my credit card from another bank?
If paying from an account with another bank:
- Sign in to Online Banking, hover over the Bill Pay tab and select Manage accounts.
- Select the Other Pay From Accounts tab.
- Select Add a Pay From account you own at another institution and enter the requested information about your account with the other institution.
How do I pay my ANZ credit card from BNZ?
You can pay your credit card at any BNZ branch, either at the counter or by using an ATM. Our network of Smart ATMs can accept credit card payments by cash only as we no longer accept cheques. All you need is your credit card and our Smart ATMs will do the rest.
How do I pay my credit card from another bank NZ?
You can’t pay your credit card directly from an overseas bank. Instead you need to put money into a New Zealand bank account and then transfer it to your card.
What is the biller code for ANZ credit card?
You can make payments to your credit card account using BPAY. Just follow the prompts and enter Biller Code 6007 followed by your 16-digit ANZ Account Number as your bill reference number.
How do I pay with another bank credit card maybank2u?
How to pay credit card bill via M2U ID Web
- After login to M2U ID Web, choose “Bill Payment” menu. Select “Other Bill Payment” menu.
- On Biller Category section, choose “Other Bank Credit Card”. Fill in the details of the credit card information.
- Check and make sure to input the correct information.
Can you pay a credit card with a debit card from another bank?
Paying Credit Card Bill Using A Debit Card (Offline) Most of the banks allow you to visit their bank ATMs to make credit card payment of their own credit cards. However, you cannot use a debit of one bank to pay credit card bill of another bank.
Can you pay your credit card in the bank?
Cash — If your credit card issuer has a local bank or credit union branch where you can stop by, you may be able to pay in person with cash. Money transfer — You may be able to wire money to pay your credit card through a money-transfer service like Western Union.
How do I make a payment to ANZ?
Make a payment – goMoney
- Log into ANZ goMoney on your smart phone.
- Navigate to Payments > Pay a Person or a Bill.
- Choose a recipient from your list of saved payees or tap Enter name.
- Enter the payment amount, date and statement details.
- Select whether you wish to make this a recurring payment.
- Tap Pay.
How do I make credit card payments?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select “Pay” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
Can I pay my credit card at the ATM?
Can I pay credit card bill through ATM? Yes, you can pay your credit card bill through the respective bank’s ATM. Though online payment is popular these days, many people who are not well versed with online banking, or senior citizens who don’t use much digital banking, prefer to make payment through other modes.
How do I pay ANZ Online?
We make it easy for you to pay your ANZ Credit Card online. You can use CardPay Direct:
- Select “Payments” from the main navigation.
- Select “Pay ANZ Credit Card”
- Select “Set up a direct debit”
- Print and complete the CardPay Direct Application form, then return it by post to the address on the form.
What is my credit card account number ANZ?
For credit cards your account number is your 16 digit card number shown on the front of your card. You can find your BSB and account number several ways: On ANZ Internet Banking. You can find your BSB and account number by selecting your account from the ANZ Internet Banking homepage and viewing the ‘Details’ tab.
Can you make an EFT payment with a credit card?
Credit/debit cards – You can also make EFT payments with a credit or debit card. You can use your card to move money from a business bank account, make purchases, or pay bills. You simply need to enter your routing number and bank account number to make a payment.
Where do I find my credit card biller code?
If you’d like to pay your credit card via BPAY, your biller code and reference number will be located on the bottom of your most recent credit card statement.