To deactivate MessageBank you need to:
- Dial 125101 to access your MessageBank Service,
- Listen to your messages or the main menu options (if you have no messages) and follow the prompts,
- Press 5 to cancel your MessageBank service.
- Listen to the cancellation message and then press # to confirm the cancellation.
- 1 How do I turn off Telstra mobile message bank?
- 2 How do I turn off Telstra MessageBank 101?
- 3 How do I stop my phone going to message bank?
- 4 How do I turn off Telstra message2txt?
- 5 How do I deactivate my voicemail?
- 6 How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra iPhone?
- 7 How do I turn off message bank on my iPhone?
- 8 How do you change your voicemail message?
- 9 How do I turn on message bank on my Telstra landline?
- 10 Where are my voicemail settings?
- 11 How do you cancel a text message?
- 12 What does Message2txt mean?
- 13 How do I turn on text message?
How do I turn off Telstra mobile message bank?
To cancel, please dial #002# from your mobile phone. When MessageBank® is cancelled, Telstra automatically provide the Call Back Notification service, which sends an SMS with the phone number of a missed call.
How do I turn off Telstra MessageBank 101?
To deactivate Home Messages 101:
- Dial 101.
- Press 3 for mailbox set-up.
- Press #
How do I stop my phone going to message bank?
You can turn this off in your Android Phone app.
- Start the Phone app.
- Tap the three dots at the top of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu, choose “Settings.”
- Select “Block numbers.”
- Remove any phone numbers from the list you don’t want to send to voicemail immediately.
How do I turn off Telstra message2txt?
To turn off MessageBank dial #002#. By turning off MessageBank you should automatically get Message2text. Or ring 132200 and they’ll be able to set it up for you.
How do I deactivate my voicemail?
On some Android phones, you may be able to disable voicemail by opening your phone’s settings, tapping Call or Phone, tapping Voicemail, tapping your voicemail number, and deleting it.
How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra iPhone?
Cancel my MessageBank Dial ##002# from your Telstra mobile.
How do I turn off message bank on my iPhone?
How to Disable Voicemail iPhone Feature
- Start by tapping on the phone icon found at your iPhone’s home screen.
- Go to the setting section on your iPhone.
- Now, you can go to the keypad on your phone and then type the number #404 and then call so that you are able to turn off voicemail on iPhone.
How do you change your voicemail message?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record.
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop.
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play.
How do I turn on message bank on my Telstra landline?
If you are connected to the NBN, dial *99# to turn on MessageBank or #99# to turn off MessageBank. To change your Messagebank PIN:
- Dial 101 to call MessageBank.
- Press 3 for Mailbox set-up.
- Press 3 for PIN.
- Enter your new 6 digit PIN and press #
- Hang up.
Where are my voicemail settings?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open the Phone app.
- At the top right, tap More options.
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change which carrier handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Settings Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Settings Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
How do you cancel a text message?
There is no way to unsend a text message or iMessage unless you cancel the message before it was sent. Tiger text is an app that allows you to unsend text messages at any time but both the sender and receiver must have the app installed.
What does Message2txt mean?
With Message2txt, callers who can’t get through to you can leave a 10-second message that is converted to text and sent to you as an SMS. Message2txt is enabled when you don’t have a messaging service (such as MessageBank) and your mobile phone is switched off, out of range, busy or unanswered.
How do I turn on text message?
Text Message Notification Settings – Android™ From the messaging app, tap the Menu icon. Tap ‘Settings’ or ‘Messaging’ settings. If applicable, tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘Notification settings’. Enabled when a checkmark is present or switch is in the ON position.