To deactivate MessageBank you need to:
- Dial 125101 to access your MessageBank Service,
- Listen to your messages or the main menu options (if you have no messages) and follow the prompts,
- Press 5 to cancel your MessageBank service.
- Listen to the cancellation message and then press # to confirm the cancellation.
- 1 How do I turn message Bank off?
- 2 How do I turn off Telstra 101?
- 3 How do I delete Telstra 101 messages?
- 4 How do I turn off Telstra message bank?
- 5 How do I turn Message Bank off on my phone?
- 6 How do I delete my Telstra voicemail?
- 7 Can I deactivate my voicemail?
- 8 How do I turn off voicemail on my landline?
- 9 Why can’t I delete a message on my phone?
- 10 How do you delete messages on Telstra mobile?
- 11 How do I turn off voicemail on my iPhone Australia?
- 12 How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra Iphone?
How do I turn message Bank off?
Voicemail / MessageBank is an automatic feature and is enabled upon activation of your SIM card. There are no additional charges for accessing voicemail on a MATE mobile service. If you wish to disable voicemail / MessageBank completely, dial ##002# on your phone, then press SEND/CALL.
How do I turn off Telstra 101?
Re: Disabling 101 Message Once Messagebank is deactivated the default setting is set to Message2text, where people can leave a 10 second voice message that is converted to text. If you don’t want this either you’ll have to ring Telstra on 132200 to get them to stop this from happening.
How do I delete Telstra 101 messages?
Dial 101, press 5 to deselect each message. You could Telstra 132200 and remove message bank from your service.
How do I turn off Telstra message bank?
To cancel, please dial #002# from your mobile phone. When MessageBank® is cancelled, Telstra automatically provide the Call Back Notification service, which sends an SMS with the phone number of a missed call.
How do I turn Message Bank off on my phone?
If you’d like to prevent calls from forwarding to MessageBank® follow these steps:
- Dial ##002# from your Telstra mobile.
- Press Call/Send.
- You’ll get a notification about Call Forwarding being disabled.
- Press Ok/Dismiss.
How do I delete my Telstra voicemail?
Re: How do I remove my voicemail from my phone To remove voice mail from your mobile dial #002#. https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/mobiles -tablets/user-guides-help/set-up-messagebank-and- They’ll be able to cancel the message to text for you.
Can I deactivate my voicemail?
In some cases, the phone will come with an option to turn off your voicemail services. Looking in the voicemail settings and searching for a ‘Deactivate’ or ‘Turn Off’ option is an obvious first step regardless of the phone you’re using. If you find the correct option, disabling it will turn off the voicemail function.
How do I turn off voicemail on my landline?
To turn off voicemail:
- Dial *91 from your home phone.
- Listen for two beeps to confirm that voicemail has been turned off, then hang up.
- Repeat step 1 but this time dial *93, then hang up once you hear the two beeps.
Why can’t I delete a message on my phone?
Go to Settings, Apps, Apps Manager (or All), find you SMS app. Do a force stop, clear cache and clear data. Exit settings and reboot. that may help.
How do you delete messages on Telstra mobile?
3c – Delete text message Press and hold the required text message until a pop-up menu is displayed. Press Delete. Press Delete to confirm.
How do I turn off voicemail on my iPhone Australia?
How to Disable Voicemail iPhone Feature
- Start by tapping on the phone icon found at your iPhone’s home screen.
- Go to the setting section on your iPhone.
- Now, you can go to the keypad on your phone and then type the number #404 and then call so that you are able to turn off voicemail on iPhone.
How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra Iphone?
Cancel my MessageBank Dial ##002# from your Telstra mobile.