Simply log on to the CommBank app, go to Cards and then select your new card. Or visit commbank.com.au/new to log on to NetBank, then follow the links. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide, your Platinum Debit Mastercard could be the perfect travel companion. Let us know you are going overseas before you fly.
- 1 Who is eligible for CommBank Platinum debit card?
- 2 Why did CommBank give me a platinum card?
- 3 What is a platinum debit card?
- 4 Which bank has platinum debit card?
- 5 How do I get a platinum card?
- 6 What is the benefit of Platinum debit card?
- 7 What is a platinum card from Commonwealth Bank?
- 8 What is the limit on a platinum Visa?
- 9 How do I activate my Platinum Debit Card?
- 10 What is the difference between a platinum debit card and a gold?
- 11 Is Platinum debit a credit card?
- 12 Which debit card is best?
- 13 What is Platinum debit card Bob?
- 14 How many types of ATM cards are there?
- 15 How do I know my debit card limit?
Who is eligible for CommBank Platinum debit card?
Eligibility criteria Be aged 14 years or older, or aged 9 – 13 years with parent/guardian permission to operate account; Have an Australian residential address, or be moving to Australia in the near future; and. Have an eligible CBA transaction account to which the card will be linked.
Why did CommBank give me a platinum card?
Expert review. The Commonwealth Bank Platinum Awards is one of CommBank’s premium rewards credit cards. This means that it offers a more competitive points earn rate but charges a higher annual fee than some other Awards cards.
What is a platinum debit card?
Perfect for the leisure traveller, the Platinum Debit Mastercard delivers a mix of travel benefits, privileges and experiences. So whether it’s airport concierge services or securing the best restaurant in town, get the most out from this card. Get a Mastercard. MASTERCARD BENEFIT INQUIRIES.
Which bank has platinum debit card?
Platinum Debit Card | Union Bank of India.
How do I get a platinum card?
While there is no set score needed, we recommend you have a credit score of at least 720, 2 years of clean credit history, and an income of at least $50,000 per year to apply for the Amex Platinum card.
What is the benefit of Platinum debit card?
With the Platinum Rewards debit card, get rewarded for spends on entertainment, groceries, supermarket, utility bill payments and telecom payments. You will earn 10 reward points for every INR 100 of spent in these categories.
What is a platinum card from Commonwealth Bank?
Earning rewards on CommBank’s flexible Awards program, the Commonwealth Bank Platinum Awards Credit Card provides access to a variety of frequent flyer programs, including Qantas and Velocity. The card keeps it pretty simple on extras, focussing on insurance covering overseas travel and retail purchases.
What is the limit on a platinum Visa?
With up to a $25,000 credit limit, the Visa Platinum card gives you room to do what you need and what you want. Your Visa Platinum card is accepted at over 22 million worldwide locations, including over 700,000 ATMs in the Visa Global ATM Network.
How do I activate my Platinum Debit Card?
The procedure is simple:
- Once you get your welcome kit from the bank, along with the Debit Card, there is an ATM pin given in a sealed envelope.
- When you go to the ATM, enter your Debit Card and enter the ATM pin provided in the welcome kit.
- Change your ATM PIN and use the card henceforth for regular transactions.
What is the difference between a platinum debit card and a gold?
Platinum cardholders usually earn more rewards points per $1 spent than gold cardholders. Platinum cards give higher minimum credit limits than gold cards, which can be a bonus if you spend a lot on credit and can responsibly manage your credit card payments.
Is Platinum debit a credit card?
With additional benefits and features, this platinum debit card is your premium everyday card both at home and overseas.
Which debit card is best?
Best Debit Cards to Pick 2021 – 2022
- SBI Debit Card.
- HDFC Debit Card.
- Axis Bank Debit Card.
- ICICI Bank Debit Card.
- Yes Bank Debit Card.
- Kotak Mahindra Debit Card.
What is Platinum debit card Bob?
Bank of Baroda VISA Platinum Chip Debit Card can be used both offline and online. The card can be attained via net banking, written request to the bank or by contacting the bank’s customer care. With Bank of Baroda VISA Platinum Chip Debit Card, you can withdraw cash without any limit.
How many types of ATM cards are there?
Types of Debit Cards
- Visa Debit Card. It has a worldwide presence and is widely used in more than 200 countries across the globe.
- MasterCard Debit Card.
- Maestro Debit Cards.
- EMV cards.
- Platinum Debit Card.
- ICICI Debit Card.
- Axis Debit Card.
- HDFC Debit Card.
How do I know my debit card limit?
Calling your bank, visiting your bank or looking in the bank’s account disclosures or account agreement are some possible ways to find out your daily debit card limit.