To deactivate MessageBank you need to:
- Dial 125101 to access your MessageBank Service,
- Listen to your messages or the main menu options (if you have no messages) and follow the prompts,
- Press 5 to cancel your MessageBank service.
- Listen to the cancellation message and then press # to confirm the cancellation.
- 1 How do I turn off Telstra message bank?
- 2 How do I turn Message Bank off on my phone?
- 3 How do I turn off Telstra MessageBank 101?
- 4 How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra Iphone?
- 5 How do I get rid of voicemail notification?
- 6 How do I deactivate voicemail on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I block voicemail?
- 8 How do I turn off voicemail Telstra?
- 9 How do I turn off voicemail on my landline?
- 10 How do I change my voicemail message on Telstra landline?
How do I turn off Telstra message bank?
To cancel, please dial #002# from your mobile phone. When MessageBank® is cancelled, Telstra automatically provide the Call Back Notification service, which sends an SMS with the phone number of a missed call.
How do I turn Message Bank off on my phone?
How to cancel MessageBank
- Dial #002# from your Boost mobile and press Call/Send.
- Your mobile phone will display a message confirming MessageBank has been cancelled.
How do I turn off Telstra MessageBank 101?
To deactivate Home Messages 101:
- Dial 101.
- Press 3 for mailbox set-up.
- Press #
How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra Iphone?
Cancel my MessageBank Dial ##002# from your Telstra mobile.
How do I get rid of voicemail notification?
Go to Settings, Apps & notification, Apps info, select the three dots (upper right corner), select Show system, scroll down to Call services, select Storage, then hit Clear data. My VM icon went away immediately. Yes.
How do I deactivate voicemail on my iPhone?
How to Disable Voicemail iPhone Feature
- Start by tapping on the phone icon found at your iPhone’s home screen.
- Go to the setting section on your iPhone.
- Now, you can go to the keypad on your phone and then type the number #404 and then call so that you are able to turn off voicemail on iPhone.
How do I block voicemail?
- Open the Voice app.
- On the bottom, tap Messages, Calls, or Voicemail.
- Block the contact: To block from a text: Open a text from the contact you want to block tap More options People & options Block [number] Block.
How do I turn off voicemail Telstra?
Re: How do I remove my voicemail from my phone To remove voice mail from your mobile dial #002#. https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/mobiles-tablets/user- guides-help/set-up-messagebank-and- They’ll be able to cancel the message to text for you.
How do I turn off voicemail on my landline?
To turn off voicemail:
- Dial *91 from your home phone.
- Listen for two beeps to confirm that voicemail has been turned off, then hang up.
- Repeat step 1 but this time dial *93, then hang up once you hear the two beeps.
How do I change my voicemail message on Telstra landline?
You’ll hear any new voice messages first and then be directed to the MessageBank® main menu. Press 3 for Mailbox Setup. Press 1 for Greetings. Press 1 to re-record your new personal greeting.