- Open the My Optus app.
- If you’re not already logged in, click the icon in the top left corner and enter your My Account log in email and password.
- Click the Service tab.
- Click Settings.
- Click Voicemail and call diversions.
- Select when you want to divert your calls to Voicemail.
- Select Voicemail.
- 1 How do I set up message bank?
- 2 Is VoiceMail free on Optus?
- 3 How do I turn off message bank on my Optus home phone?
- 4 How do I access Optus voicemail?
- 5 How do I access my Optus home phone messages?
- 6 How do I activate voicemail on my iPhone?
- 7 Does receiving voicemail cost money?
- 8 How do I put a voicemail on my phone?
- 9 How do I find my voicemail mailbox number?
- 10 How do I find my voicemail PIN number?
- 11 How do I activate my voicemail on my landline?
- 12 How do I set up message bank on my landline?
- 13 How do I access voicemail on my landline?
How do I set up message bank?
How do I set up MessageBank® Plus once it’s activated?
- Go to the phone app on your iPhone.
- Select the Voicemail tab on the bottom right side of the screen.
- If this is your first time setting up voicemail it’ll ask you to Set up now.
- Input your password then select Done.
Is VoiceMail free on Optus?
It won’t cost you anything when someone leaves you a message in your VoiceMail inbox. But when you’re calling VoiceMail to listen to your messages, you’ll be charged standard call rates – unless, of course, if VoiceMail is included in your mobile plan value. To find out about what is included in your plan search here.
How do I turn off message bank on my Optus home phone?
To turn it off, go to the Main Menu (Option 8), then to the Notification menu (Option 7) and select ‘SMS Me’. Sounds wrong, but this is the default setting for Home Voicemail and ensures that you’re notified when you have new Voicemail.
How do I access Optus voicemail?
Simply dial 133 321. 2. Follow the prompts to listen to your Voicemail messages. You will need your security PIN to access your messages.
How do I access my Optus home phone messages?
Here are the details
- Dial 133 321.
- If prompted: Enter your mailbox number. This is your Office/Home Phone number, including its area code (eg. 03 XXXX XXXX)
- Press #
- Enter your Passcode/PIN.
- Press #
- Listen to your Messages.
How do I activate voicemail on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app. Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap. Set Up Now.. If the ‘Set Up Now’
- Enter a password then tap. Done..
- Re-enter the password then tap. Done..
- Tap. Custom. to record a greeting.
- Tap. Record. to begin.
- When finished, tap. Stop..
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
Does receiving voicemail cost money?
Voicemail is relatively cheap (and even free with many systems.) But, there are many other costs associated with voicemail that you may never have considered. In this post, I will discuss some of these not-so-well-known — yet still very expensive — costs your business incurs every time a caller is sent to voicemail.
How do I put a voicemail on my phone?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record.
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop.
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play.
How do I find my voicemail mailbox number?
The number of your mailbox is generally your whole telephone number. If it’s asking for a voicemail password, that’s entirely different. If you continue to have difficulty, contact your cellular carrier for assistance. The number of your mailbox is generally your whole telephone number.
How do I find my voicemail PIN number?
Voicemail comes with a default PIN which is the last 6-digits of your account number.
How do I activate my voicemail on my landline?
Dial *98 from your home phone. If you are away from home, dial your access number and follow the prompts, or dial your phone number, then press the * key when you hear the greeting. Enter your PIN and follow the prompts. Note: Depending on how you set up your voicemail box, you might be asked to enter your PIN.
How do I set up message bank on my landline?
Dial 101 to call MessageBank. Press 3 for Mailbox set-up. Press 3 for PIN. Enter your new 6 digit PIN and press # To extend the ring time
- Dial * 99.
- Enter the number of seconds (between 5 and 55) you would like your phone to ring for before diverting to MessageBank.
- Press #
How do I access voicemail on my landline?
Dial your landline phone number from another phone. Press “#” on the keypad when you hear your voice mail greeting message. Enter the PIN, when prompted. When checking your voice mail messages from a phone that is not the primary landline, you will have to enter the PIN to access the messages.