Pay an individual bill to someone already in your address book
- Log on to NetBank.
- Select Transfers BPAY.
- Choose the From account.
- From the To selection box, choose a BPAY biller account.
- Enter the amount, a description (that’s optional) and confirm when – now, later or set up a regular payment and choose Next.
- 1 How do I set up regular BPAY?
- 2 What is my BPAY biller code commonwealth?
- 3 What is commbank BPAY?
- 4 How do I add bills to my CommBank app?
- 5 How do I BPAY to my bank account?
- 6 What is my BPAY number?
- 7 What is the biller code for Commonwealth Bank credit cards?
- 8 Is BPAY free to use?
- 9 How does BPAY work in Australia?
- 10 Does my bank account have a BPAY number?
- 11 Can I BPAY to my Commonwealth Bank account?
- 12 Can I pay BPAY with credit card?
- 13 Can you pay BPAY at the bank?
How do I set up regular BPAY?
How to set up a regular BPAY payment
- Select the account you want to pay from.
- Select Pay.
- Select Pay bills.
- Select New biller.
- Enter the biller code and reference number and select Continue.
- Select Pay when.
- Select Recurring to set up the regular payment.
What is my BPAY biller code commonwealth?
How do I find out what my Biller Code is? We will allocate your Biller Code to you. If you haven’t been notified what your Biller Code is yet, please contact your Commonwealth Bank representative or call us on 1800 730 554.
What is commbank BPAY?
BPAY for business. A fast and easy way for your customers to pay bills. Log on to CommBiz to pay and schedule one-off or recurring BPAY® payments.
How do I add bills to my CommBank app?
Add, edit & pay bills from your timeline
- Log on to the CommBank app. Log on to the CommBank app then tap ‘Bills and payments’
- See your bill summary or pay a bill. Tap on a bill to see more detail in bill summary, or to pay a bill.
- Edit and add bills. Edit bill frequencies and amounts, directly from your bill summary.
How do I BPAY to my bank account?
- Bill. Find the BPAY biller code and CRN on your bill.
- Bank. Log in to your online or mobile banking.
- Done! Select BPAY, your preferred account, enter the BPAY details, amount and payment date.
What is my BPAY number?
Where do I find it? A CRN is a unique number that the business that issued the bill uses to identify your account, or the invoice you are paying. You can find it in the payment options section of your bill — just look for the BPAY logo.
What is the biller code for Commonwealth Bank credit cards?
www.netbank.com.au Pay your credit card using NetBank, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 13 2221 to pay by transferring funds from your other Commonwealth Bank account(s). Biller code: 1818 Reference number: Mail this slip with your cheque to: Locked Bag 3402, BRISBANE QLD 4000.
Is BPAY free to use?
BPAY allows you to pay your bills via internet banking or telephone banking. You’ll need to be registered for internet banking or telephone banking to use BPAY. There are no fees or charges for paying a bill via BPAY (it’s free).
How does BPAY work in Australia?
What is BPAY? BPAY® is an easy and secure way to manage your bills with one payment method all through your online or mobile banking. You can choose which account to pay bills from, and schedule payments on a date that works for you, so long as you have funds available in your account on the scheduled date.
Does my bank account have a BPAY number?
BPAY biller code You can find your Biller Code and Reference next to the BPAY logo on your bill. BPAY details can be found in the payment options section of your bill, usually on the back or second page. Look out for the distinctive BPAY logo.
Can I BPAY to my Commonwealth Bank account?
1. Add a BPAY View® bill. In NetBank: Log on to NetBank, choose Transfers & BPAY then Bills & upcoming payments. In the CommBank app: When you pay an eligible BPAY View biller in the CommBank app, we’ll make sure any future bills from them show up in Bills and payments (Bill Sense).
Can I pay BPAY with credit card?
Yes you can, but you should check if you are being charged as a purchase or a cash advance. Some banks may allow you to use BPAY with your credit card if the biller does not accept credit card payments. But the transaction will be treated as a cash advance and you will be charged a cash advance fee.
Can you pay BPAY at the bank?
Pay your bills using BPAY from your online or mobile banking offered by your Australian Bank or Financial Institution. With BPAY you can control when you make the payment and which account you pay from#.