- How to Locate Your Routing Number You may obtain your PNC routing number in a variety of methods, including the following: Take a look at a previously posted cheque in your online bank account.
- Take the time to see your online bank statement and print it; If you don’t have a Virtual Wallet account, go to your online account and click on ‘Show Account & Routing Number’ to see your account and routing number.
Checks are printed with your routing number and account number at the bottom. You will find your routing number and your unique account number on the first and second lines of the statement. An Important Note Regarding Incoming Wire Transfers: Incoming wire transfers have a different routing number from the one that appears on your account statement.
Where do I find the routing number on a PNC check?
When writing a paper check, where can you get the routing number for PNC BANK? On the bottom left-hand side of each check issued by PNC BANK, you will find the American Bankers Association Check Routing Number. There are several instances in which the sequence of the checking account number and the check serial number is reversed on the check.
What is the routing number for PNC Bank in Virginia?
- It is 54000030 that serves as the routing number for checking and savings accounts in Virginia.
- Checking and savings accounts in Washington, DC may be accessed using the route number 54000030.
- 27197560 is the routing number for checking and savings accounts in West Virginia, and it may be found on your account statement.
What is the best way to find out the PNC Bank routing number on a cheque that I have?
What is the final digit on a PNC bank check?
- The last digit is a mathematical calculation based on the previous eight digits, and it is used to avoid check fraud in order to identify the sender of the check.
- There are various more methods of obtaining your PNC Bank routing number, which are as follows: The routing number for your checking account may be found in the bottom left-hand corner of the checks that are issued for that account.
- It’s the first nine digits of the check number, which are situated at the bottom of the check.
What is the routing number for a PNC ACH transaction?
- PNC bank uses a variety of routing numbers for ACH transactions, which vary from state to state depending on where the bank is situated.
- For more information, visit www.pnc.com.
- Consider the following example: the PNC Bank check transit number for my home state of Illinois is 071921891, yet the PNC Bank ABA number for Maryland is 054000030; Check transit numbers for PNC Bank are also accessible on the company’s website.