- Navigate to the following information on your card: When using an iPhone: Activate your Apple Cash card by selecting it in the Wallet app and then tapping the more button.
- Select Transfer to Bank from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a monetary value and press the Next button.
- Select 1-3 Business Days from the drop-down menu. You may open up a bank account if you don’t already have one
- Simply follow the directions on your screen to do so.
- Confirm your identity with Face ID, Touch ID, or a passcode.
How do I transfer from Apple Pay Cash to a bank?
- Only bank accounts in the United States can be used to transfer money from Apple Pay Cash accounts.
- Your Visa debit card should be qualified for this transfer if it is not already.
- If you have any questions, contact your credit card company.
Typically, the transfer to a bank account takes 1-3 business days to complete.Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and enter your PIN code.Select your Apple Cash card from the drop-down menu.