We recommend that you log in or download the U.S. Bank Mobile App in order to have the best mobile banking experience possible.
- Click on Account Options after selecting the account you’d want to see more about
- Account number can be found by selecting View account information, then Account number. You will be presented with a pop-up window with your account information and routing number
How do I Find my routing number on the mobile app?
We recommend that you log in or download the U.S. Bank Mobile App in order to have the best mobile banking experience possible. Select Account Options from the drop-down menu after selecting the account you want to view. Account number may be found by selecting View account details, then Account number. In a pop-up window, your account number and routing number will be presented for you.
How do I Find my US bank routing number?
- Locate the routing number for your U.S.
- Bank checking account.
- It’s the first set of digits written on the bottom of your checks, on the left-hand side of the checkbook register.
- The routing number for the United States Bank may also be found in the table below.
- Your account number (which is generally between 10 and 12 digits long) is unique to your personal account.
- There are two sets of numbers printed on the bottom, the second of which is the answer.
What is a routing number for bank accounts?
An account number and a routing number are required for every bank account in the United States in order to be identified. Because your account number is readily visible on monthly statements as well as online and mobile accounts, you may be fairly familiar with it. The routing number (sometimes known as an ABA routing number) is a number that is less frequently observed.