Your routing number, which is the first nine numbers in the bottom left corner of a check issued by Bank of America if you have a checking account with them, may also be found on your check if you have one. If you don’t have a check on hand, you may also call Bank of America at 800-432-1000 to find out the routing number for your account if you don’t have one handy.
What is a routing number for bank of America?
- Routing numbers are codes consisting of between 8 and 11 digits that are used by Bank of America and other financial institutions to assist them in identifying the location of your bank account.
- They’re referred to as ACH, wire transfer, and SWIFT codes, and they’re used to process checks, set up autopay, make online payments, and move money both within the United States and across international borders.
How do I Find my routing number for my bank account?
Finding a route number is a simple process. If you have a checkbook for your account, the routing number is the nine-digit number on the left side of the checkbook, which may be found near the bottom. The other number on the right is your account number, which is normally between 10 and 12 digits in length, depending on your bank.
What is the ABA routing number on a check?
Your checks include a significant amount of sensitive financial information, which is why you must keep them safe. Here’s an example of how to protect one of your checks: The digits at the bottom represent your account number as well as the ABA routing number of the bank. The ABA routing number is the nine-digit number that has been underlined in red.
What are the top 10 US banks with ABA routing?
- List of US banks – choose a bank and enter your ABA routing number to complete the transaction.
- FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF CANADA 2.
- BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
- (National Association of) 3.
- FIRST STATE BANK OF INDIANA WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.
- PROSPERITY BANK & TRUST CO.
- The sixth bank is the Fifth Third Bank.
- CAPITAL ONE, N.A.
- (National Association of Banks) 8.
BMO HARRIS BANK, N.A.(BMO Harris Bank, National Association) 9.PNC BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION 10.FIRST FINANCIAL BANK OF AMERICA JPMORGAN CHASE is the eleventh largest financial institution in the world.