To access Home messages 101, just dial 101 from your Home phone. When you call 101 from your home phone you will be prompted to activate the service using you keypad.
To change your Messagebank PIN:
- Dial 101 to call MessageBank.
- Press 3 for Mailbox set-up.
- Press 3 for PIN.
- Enter your new 6 digit PIN and press #
- Hang up.
- 1 How do I activate my voicemail on my landline?
- 2 How do I set up message bank on my home phone?
- 3 How do I access messages on my Telstra home phone?
- 4 How do I setup my MessageBank?
- 5 How can I activate my voicemail?
- 6 How do I set up voicemail on my Telstra landline?
- 7 How do I set up voice to text on my Telstra phone?
- 8 What is Telstra Message Bank Plus?
- 9 How do I retrieve messages from Telstra message bank?
- 10 Why does my home phone go straight to message bank?
- 11 How do I retrieve messages from my home phone?
- 12 How do I put a voicemail on my phone?
- 13 How do I activate voicemail on my iPhone?
- 14 How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra mobile?
How do I activate my voicemail on my landline?
Dial *98 from your home phone. If you are away from home, dial your access number and follow the prompts, or dial your phone number, then press the * key when you hear the greeting.
How do I set up message bank on my home phone?
This is your telephone number including area code. To access MessageBank from your home phone, call 101 or 125101. If prompted, enter your MessageBank PIN then press #. If you need to access MessageBank from a different phone, dial 125102, enter your Mailbox Number, press # and enter your MessageBank PIN followed by #.
How do I access messages on my Telstra home phone?
If you are using Telstra Home Messages 101, this isn’t available to you. If you are using Messagebank (Easiest way to know how is if you have a personalised greeting) then you can dial 125102 and follow the prompts.
How do I setup my MessageBank?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
How can I activate my voicemail?
On the Android mobile client: Tap the menu icon, and then Settings > Voicemail. How can I activate my voicemail?
- Tap and then Settings > Voicemail.
- Switch the Voicemail slider to On (green).
- Tap active after to set the ringing duration of the Circuit call.
How do I set up voicemail on my Telstra landline?
Dial 101 to call MessageBank. Press 3 for Mailbox set-up. Press 3 for PIN. Enter your new 6 digit PIN and press #
How do I set up voice to text on my Telstra phone?
Hi Jacqui62, You can’t activate Voice to Text yourself. You’ll need to contact Telstra directly on 132200, or Live Chat might be able to apply it to your Account.
What is Telstra Message Bank Plus?
From today, customers with a compatible Apple® iPhone™ on a Telstra mobile plan can access a new and convenient way to manage their voicemail. It’s called MessageBank Plus and it allows you to quickly access the voice messages that matter to you most.
How do I retrieve messages from Telstra message bank?
To deactivate MessageBank you need to:
- Dial 125101 to access your MessageBank Service,
- Listen to your messages or the main menu options (if you have no messages) and follow the prompts,
- Press 5 to cancel your MessageBank service.
- Listen to the cancellation message and then press # to confirm the cancellation.
Why does my home phone go straight to message bank?
1 Answer. If the call still goes to messagebank there may be a fault on the line or in the telephone exchange that will prevent you getting dial tone for outgoing calls and indicates that the line is busy and incoming calls are being redirected to messagebank. Contact your phone service provider regarding the problem.
How do I retrieve messages from my home phone?
Dial your home phone number from another phone such as your work phone or mobile phone. Enter “*” during the voicemail greeting. Enter the password associated with your account when requested by the automated voice. Listen to the messages and save or delete the messages as needed.
How do I put a voicemail on my phone?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record.
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop.
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play.
How do I activate voicemail on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app. Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap. Set Up Now.. If the ‘Set Up Now’
- Enter a password then tap. Done..
- Re-enter the password then tap. Done..
- Tap. Custom. to record a greeting.
- Tap. Record. to begin.
- When finished, tap. Stop..
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
How do I turn off message bank on my Telstra mobile?
To cancel, please dial #002# from your mobile phone. When MessageBank® is cancelled, Telstra automatically provide the Call Back Notification service, which sends an SMS with the phone number of a missed call. You will have to contact Telstra to get them to stop the sms if you don’t want it.